..::: The Players Tribune :: Chris Walters a Chicago Storm?

Discussion in 'BESL Media, Graphics, and History' started by The Voodoo, Nov 12, 2017 at 2:54 PM.

1. The Voodoo

The Voodoo -- Unofficial Staff -- Premium Member

A day has come, I truly believed never would. I am no longer a member of the Toronto Reds organization. I'm sure when you think of my name, the Reds aren't the first team that comes to mind. Probably not even the second or third.

I never bled red.

I wasn't a part of giving this team it's identity, I wasn't around for its championship. Hell I was barely around until the last few months.

Never the less, I was a Toronto Red through and through. I thought I'd retire a Red, I loved being part of this team. They stuck by me through some very tough periods in my life. I wouldn't be here without the unwavering love and support of everyone that ever put on their jersey.

I'll never be able to thank them enough, that goes out to Rand too. We've had our differences over the course of the season, but you'll always be my brother. Siblings sometimes just hate each other.

I needed a new start if I were to contribute to this league the way it deserves, and the way I want. That new start began yesterday.

I couldn't be more excited to be a member of the Chicago Storm. I want the organization, and fans to know that I'm here. I'm one-hundred percent invested in bringing, not just a championship, but dynasty to the city of Chicago.

Those guys that wanted out, well they got out at the wrong time. We are going to make them wish they never left, we are going to make them beg to come back.

So this is just a warning to everyone out there.

There's a storm brewing, and mother nature...well she's a mother fucker.

Phil09 and TheLastAlive like this.
  2. dumpandChase

dumpandChase Veteran

3. owa

owa Also a Prestige Member Premium Member Puck Theory Writer BESLPA Rep

Should have talked about Rob and I.

4. Phil09

Phil09 Minor Leaguer

5. speels

speels Veteran

Good luck in Chicago!!!