VHA add on pack

Discussion in 'VHA - Virtual Hockey Association' started by blinky, Aug 14, 2017.

1. blinky

blinky Minor Leaguer Premium Member

Riley is currently working to iron out all issues with a graphics pack to give your old NHL 09 game a pretty solid face lift.

Some items being worked on:
    Vegas uniforms: JMR?
    Vegas logos: JMR?
    Goalies: JMR?
    Cyberfaces: Riley

We'll release the full graphics add on with install procedures for everyone as soon as it's ready.

If you have addon skills or time to help test these things, don't hesitate to step up for a good cause.

Who says dreams can't come true?!

StamkosFan and Krystek like this.
  2. JMR

JMR Minor Leaguer

Heyo fellow GMs

I haven't forgotten you, don't worry, but my real time job is taking a lot of time, so I am not spending as much time as I'd want with my mods.

BUT don't be afraid, they will be ready around season start. I have a working prototype Vegas jersey, a real nice prototype arena that I've been designing with @rjbox and my goalie mod will be updated with goalie trades soon after.

Now if you'd stop signing or trading goaltenders, that would be great! :wink:

Have faith, gentlemen

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

James likes this.
  3. JMR

JMR Minor Leaguer

Regarding goalie masks and equipement. If you have any special requests, tell me in private on Skype and I'll see what I can do.

(IE "I'd really like Vasilevskiy to have Patrick Roy's 1993 goalie gear, k thx bye")

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

TeemuKariya, James and StamkosFan like this.
  4. TeemuKariya

TeemuKariya Prospect

Hey guys, how's it looking in this departement?
    I'd really like to pimp my NHL09 before starting the new season.

blinky likes this.
  5. rjbox

rjbox Role Player

Hey, we have made alot of progress in most areas. We are still having difficulty with cyber faces working with some of our other addons. I am really at a stalemate here. Still some work to be done on Vegas as well. Alot of it is finished and ready for a pre-release, however we havn't had many volunteers for testing.

StamkosFan likes this.
  6. Normn

Normn Veteran

Nice, Riley.

As my version of NHL is packed to the maximum, I don't want to lose the stuff.

Is it possible to copy all the files (I mean the complete folder) and replace it with the backup if it's not working?

If yes, I could test some stuff...

7. Normn

Normn Veteran

Oh, and another thing:

Is it easy or difficult to make the normal ingame faces? Which are shown when you select a player or when he scores a goal. They're usually shared in face packs.

And how difficult is it to create a cyberface? Haven't done that stuff before...

8. rjbox

rjbox Role Player

Hey @Normn im not much for graphics myself. I have just been searching for and compiling addon for the most part. He's, you can copy your entire directory as a backup. It works well, but takes a bit of time to transfer.

9. TeemuKariya

TeemuKariya Prospect

Really appreciate the work you put into this guys.
    I am not the super talented modding guy, so I really hope you can put a nice package together that i just need to copy paste and BHimport.^^